Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1st Post of year 2011



It's a brand new year, year 2011. 5 days have passed since New Year Eve, I've been "busy" recently, busy watching television programmes and movies, so I haven't got the chance to blog until the present moment. For most of my friends who are continuing their senior 3 studies, school has already reopened. But of course, for me, I won't be at school (college school) until the 18th of January.

Yesterday, I received an e-mail which consisted of information about the college, including the location map, admission guideline, entry requirement and even the timetable for the course. When I first saw the timetable, my first thought was "God, this is gonna be a hell of a year!".

Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm, subjects are Bio, Chem, Physics, Maths and English. 3 lessons a day, but the duration for a single lesson is 2 hours, which is so damn long. Considering the traffic in KL is kinda jam, everyday I'll have to wake up early at about 7.45 in the morning, and I certainly won't reach home before 4.45 pm. I really hope the entire situation is going to be better than expected, hope so.

I've completed the 6 hours course in the Syah Bandar Driving Learning Centre weeks ago. Yesterday, I started my first driving lesson which lasted for 2 hours and today the second lesson with the same duration. Driving is cool, but, the tiny Perodua Kancil used in my driving lesson isn't. The tiny vehicle doesn't have Air-cool and the air-conditioner isn't cold enough. Besides, a manual car is quite a pain in the ass, very troublesome. Regardless, I'll get to drive an auto car after I get my driver's license and I'm really looking forward to that.

I've decided to blog at least two to three times a week, my intentions are quite simple, to improve my writing skills and to record things that had happened or things that are going to happen in my life. Isn't that killing two birds with one stone?

4 comments:

  1. What school are you from? From the little I've read (and correct me if I'm wrong), you seem like a pretty well-off kid who speaks pretty good English and studies in a Chinese independent school, which makes you an anomaly. I'm a 独中生 too! I'm from Chong Hwa Ind. High School KL.

    Keep up the good work! I suggest you write more reflective posts instead of merely recording what you do each day. Trust me, I tried it and it gets boring for readers after a while. Check out quaintly.net! It's very good; not mine.

    P.S. Grammatical error in paragraph 2: I received an e-mail which consisted information about the college. An "of" after consist is unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I WAS from Hin Hua High School Klang, but I did not stayed for Senior 3. What about you? Are you studying in a college currently? And, just asking, how did you find out about my blog? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't stay for Senior 3 either. Just started at HELP. Doing A-levels. I randomly stumbled across your blog while Googling something. BTW don't add stuff like "isn't that killing two birds with one stone?" It just sounds weird in an informal piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a blog? I tried to press your name:dontargue and that was supposed to link me to your site, it didn't work though.

    ReplyDelete