Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 31, 2011

New Year Resolution


Well, little Calvin may be perfect the way he is, but I'm not, so I've got my New Year ResolutionS for year 2011.

1)Concentrate on my studies and score well in exams:
-pay more attention in class.
-study and revise whenever I have the time.
-put more effort in assignments and projects.

2)Build up my confidence (in progress)

3)Improve presentation and communication skills (in progress)

4)Lose weight and grow taller
-cycle for at least 45 minutes in the evening (3-4 times a week).
-milk, cheese and eggs for breakfast.
-don't eat too much.

5)Manage time
-watch less tv.
-reduce usage on Facebook.
-plan well.

6)Continue writing and reading
-blog during free time.
-read and write during free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment