Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 16, 2011

S3SY Farewell Party 2011


15/1 – S3SY Farewell Party 2011

Today’s farewell party may be the very last chance for 48 of us to gather and have fun together. Joey, Jin Teng and I are leaving to further our studies in different colleges, while Wan Ling is transferring from science to art stream. 4 are leaving and only 44 remain in S3SY.

Today’s farewell party is a great one, though I spent most of the time playing poker with a few Gods of Gamblers including Yeng Leek, Lee Hup, Kiwi, Boon Ping, Aik Huat and You Yang. It’s not about the food anyway, it’s about spending time together and have fun together before we finally go our separate ways. After chatting with a few, I realized that 2011 is going to be an extremely busy year for everyone. Senior 3 is UEC year, no doubt, a busy year. As for me, I’m attending an intensive foundation course (Science) in Oasis College in KL. As the name suggests, it’s an intensive course, so I’m going to have a very busy schedule in college. This year is definitely going to be a hell of a year, but, let us work hard together and make our dreams come true. Like Yuen Ling said, the sky is your/our limit!!!

The video made by Wei Shen was great, it brought back happy memories Science Loyalty had for the past 2 year. Well, we really had a great time together and I cherish every single moment of it. Now, I have a few words for my buddies.
~
Kuang You: I know you since kindergarten, and we’ve been in the same class for 9 years since we were standard 3. I still remember the time when we called each other non-stop to discuss homework before UPSR. We became good friends since then. Although we often quarrel and fight with each other, our friendship is still unbreakable, you’re still my very BEST friend. Last year, we went to KDU for a debate competition, you, me, Xin Yan, three as a team. With 3 wins and 2 losts in the prelims, we entered the octofinals. In the end we lost, but that was a great experience. You’re someone who is capable and talented, and you’re an excellent debater. I hope you’ll make your wish come true, you wanna be a lawyer right? Go for it then!

Yong Hwang: I met you when we were junior 1, and subsequently we became good friends. Sometimes I tend to be sarcastic to you when we were juniors, I apologize to you for being rude. You are very hardworking, you’re the one who stays in the classroom to complete your homework or read some books during recess when everyone else is having lunch or playing with others. You are an intelligent person, and I hope you could get good results in the upcoming UEC. Work hard and I’m sure someone of you caliber will have no problem finding your path toward success in the future. Best friends forever!

Kai Jian: If I’m not mistaken, we’ve been in the same English class since junior 2. The first time I talked to you was when we were both attending the 2008 Science Camp held in our school. However, it wasn’t until Senior 1 that I get to know you better when we started sitting beside each other in class. I consider you as one of my best friends. As time passes by, you are becoming more mature and you always have your own opinions on different issues. You are a leader in the Chinese Orchestra and also a talented musician who plays fine music. Besides, you are hardworking and always do a lot of maths past-year papers before exam. Year 2011 is going to be a busy year. Work hard and get good results. I’m sure you can succeed in whichever field you’re in when you grow up.

Xin Yan: Well, you and I have been in the same class since junior 1, but hell, I’ve never ever talked to you when we were junior 1 and 2. Our friendship started to flourish when we were junior 3, it all started when I sat in front of you in class with Kuang You sitting beside me. You are a worthy friend, but sometimes I don’t really like you for some reasons. I heard you are going to pursue a degree in Engineering when you complete secondary school, all the best to you. No matter what happened between you and me in the past, you’re still and will always be a good friend of mine!
~
It’s getting very late now. The clock on my wall ticks at 4.27 AM. One last paragraph.

To everyone in S3SY: It was truly a wonderful time we had together for the past few years. After listening to a few talking about me just now in the party, I realize I’m really someone who couldn’t express or rather show his true feelings properly. Anyway, I’ll work on that, thanks for letting me know my problem. And another thing, I don’t smile when people take photo of me, I know that’s another problem, haha, I’ll work on that too.

Oh, ya, I’d like to give a big THANK YOU to Hien Hui for organizing the party, Suat Xiang for the card, Wei Shen for making the video and everyone else for coming to the party. I’m getting sleepy, one last thing, FRIENDS FOREVER S3SY!!!

PS: Don’t feel sad, I’m pretty sure we’ll meet again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment