Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Football at 4am

It's 12.26 am as I begin writing this post. I'm currently listening to Cee-lo Green's "Forget You", not bad, a nice and funny song. Well, it's past midnight, and as usual, I'm still awake. The Manchester United vs Birmingham match is at 4 am, I know it's a bit late, but, it's holiday and I have to make "full use" of it, haha. Yesterday, I was planning to watch the Arsenal vs Chelsea match. It was a big game, a clash between two EPL titans. I tried to keep myself occupied by playing computer games and watching TV. At 3.15 am, I couldn't stand it anymore, I was too sleepy and could barely open my eyes. So, I decided to take a nap. I set my alarm and then I took my nap, when I opened my eyes it was already 8.25 in the morning.

Today is 29th of December 2010, year 2010 is coming to an end. I'm going to college very soon, which means that my secondary school life is officially over.

1 comment:

  1. 真是个球迷.....我最近不到11点就去会周公了。

    ReplyDelete