Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 17, 2010

Badminton at Botanic Resort Club

SPM is finally over. Staying at home is really boring, so today I decided to play badminton with my cousin Wei Jie at Botanic Club. I hurt my forearm when I played badminton with him on Wednesday. This morning, I woke up at 6 o'clock, went downstairs and watched TV for a while. When I was getting back to my room, I tripped over the staircase and broke one of my toe nails, and it bleeded. Damn, I had to play badminton with a slightly injured forearm and a bleeding toe.

At 9 o'clock, I arrived at the club. As I was about to step out of my mum's CR-V, my "lovely" cousin SMSed me, and he said "Still on ma?". Damn.

We started playing badminton at 9.25. After playing for about 40 minutes, a few kids who were probably 13 or 14 years old came before us and asked if we wanted to play "2 on 2" with them. Well, Okay, let's play then.

These kids weren't bad at all, we lost to them 19-21 for the 1st round. I made a stupid mistake when the score was 19-20. Okay, maybe we shouldn't underestimate these kids after all. We rested for a while and started playing for the 2nd round. In the end, we beat the crap out of them, the final score was 21-15.

After playing for two matches with them, I was about to leave, but then my cousin and those kids insisted that we should have a third and final round to decide who's the "Winner". I was like, well, okay, why not? In the end, we beat them again, the score was 21-15, or 21-16, I couldn't remember clearly.

Before leaving, those kids said "Thank you, thank you" to us, I was thinking, wow, at least these kids got some manners. After taking a bath, my mum came to fetch me. We went to buy Mcdonalds for breakfast and I went to a "photoshop" to take photo (purpose: for my L license). After that, we went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment