Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 23, 2010

~FuTuRe~

Today is 23rd of December, 1 day before Christmas Eve. Tomorrow, my family and I are going to stay overnight at Sunway Hotel (or whatever it is called, the one beside Sunway Pyramid) along with my aunt's family. Nothing special, we do the same thing every year since 2006. Enough said, my intention in writing this post is not to discuss what I'll be doing during Christmas Eve.

Yesterday, my mum brought me to my cousin's "shop" (actually it's an agency called MedicEd). I was given lots of information regarding the education in Moscow Medical Academy in Russia. Looks like I'm really going to Russia for a degree in Medicine, which means I'll be staying abroad for at least 6 years.

Next year, I'll be taking foundation courses at Oasis College located in Kuala Lumpur. To be specific, the foundation course I'll be taking is Foundation in Science, subjects include english, maths, physics, biology, chemistry and so on.
The course will be 8-9 months, so I will be "flying" to Moscow in September 2011.

I hope this isn't the wrong choice to make.

I'll be learning how to drive very soon and I should be able to get my P license in late January or early February. My dad brought my brother and I (we're sharing the car) a second-hand Citra, a black colour one. It's a pretty cool car, it can easily fit in 6-7 passengers. Nevertheless, I would be able to drive for only 8 months, and that's it, then it's farewell Malaysia.

2 comments:

  1. im gonna miss ya bro ^^
    from: sista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you may choose, I wish you all the best. i'm thinking of taking up medicine myself. But I'm still keeping my options open. :)

    ReplyDelete