Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hell, No~!!!

Time flies, holiday's gone. What had I been doing for the past 2 weeks? Huh? Nothing at all....... Except things not worth mentioning.......

Holiday's boring as usual. I went out for some movies and karaoeke with some close friends, and then played badminton with my cousin in the nearby Botanic Club and then celebrated my mommy's birthday in Neway KTV, and that's all, these were the things I did on the first few days. Later on, I did nothing, except watching TV and did some time wasting stuffs. The routine was almost the same for everyday, wake up at about 12 o'clock in the morning, meal, watch tv or DVDs, Facebook and MSN, dinner, tv again, football match, sleep, then wake up in the afternoon again.

Everyday was about the same, and I did my homework during the last few days. SPM projects were still not completed, and school is reopening already. Hell!!!

Time to continue my Moral project, that's all, bye-bye my blog~

No comments:

Post a Comment