Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 17, 2010

3/4 Of Mid-Year Holiday Gone

Holy jesus, could you just stop the freakin clock from turning so damn fast, or could you give me some kinda time machine and let me go back to the very first day of the holidays. Holy crap! I've had big plans for the Mid-year holiday, first of all, the SPM projects, and then my studies, which includes my school's stuffs and also SPM's stuffs. Speaking of SPM, the trial of it is 2 months plus from now and I've studied almost nothing and have spent my time dreaming in the tuition class for the past 5 months, God, or GuanNiMa, help me with that, could any of you? NOOOO!!! Everything is not going well according to my plan, nothing at all.

Besides, I planned to practise more on my guitar, spent more time on it as I feel like I'm still a complete amateur though I started taking guitar lessons about 8 months ago. I could only play a handful of songs, which include the freakin song-for-amateur QingTian by Jay Chow. Moreover, my plan to complete my short novel is still merely a plan, I finished the 1st chapter eons ago and now the latest chapter is still chapter 1.

Today is already Wednesday, oops, oh my god, it's Thursday already, damn it, three-four days before school reopens and I did almost nothing worth mentioning during these 12 days. What can I say...... Tomorrow I'll start doing my Moral projects as well as other projects, hope I'll finish them before time run out.

I always have big plans, but they are always plans, incompleted plans for ever and ever. SPM trial is creeping nearer and nearer, and I would never give in. The trial decides my fate whether to continue my Senior 3 or to study Foundation next year. 7-8As is all I wish, I've already given up in the retarded Sejarah(I'm not someone patriotic =.=) and BM(my least favourite language), so GuanNiMa, please grant me the determination to study hard and the power to persevere until my wish comes true.

It's about 2 o'clock in the morning, good, it's still early, haha, I normally sleep at 4 something, World Cup Fever WAKA WAKA! That's all and by the way, this is my first blog post, decided to write something as I'm really really freakin
bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment