Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 25, 2011

Depressed

Today’s Chemistry quiz was tough, partly because I wasn’t well-prepared, and partly because some questions weren’t in the syllabus. There was a question asking us to explain metallic bonding. Of course I know metallic bonds form between metals, they’re the forces of attraction pulling metals together. But, hell, that’s all I know about metallic bonding, it’s not even in the textbook. Yes, the lecturer did mention it once weeks ago, but she only gave us a brief explanation…

This is really depressing…





AHH, doesn’t matter, I WILL get myself well-prepared next time. I SWEAR I WILL.

3 comments:

  1. 我也快“死”了,高一华文上册整本测完.....接下来还有高二高三的......。别的不提,统考数学又很难.....而且解完几天后老师又再给....

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh, get a chatbox la!! and study smart=)

    ReplyDelete