Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blogging in Class

It is 2.26 pm. The biology lecturer stands beside the white board, holding her laser pointer while giving us lecture. Basically, she's merely reading out loud from her PowerPoint slides projected on the white board. It is rather boring, most of the students aren't paying attention to her. Some are doing their own work, others are day-dreaming.

There is this guy in my class, nicknamed Electron or The Guy with Tie. Once, the Chemistry lecturer asked "What is the proton number of this element?" and he randomly shouted "Electron!!!". My friend Marcus named him Electron as this was the first impression he gave us. At the present moment, the Bio lecturer is explaining the types of Photosynthesis loudly in front of the classroom, but Electron is sleeping soundly with his mouth wide opened, totally unconscious.

My new friend Marcus is also another funny guy who craps a lot. I turn around and see him painting his fingernails with red and pink colour while crapping with Sarah. He's definitely a gay, I decided.

Look, it isn't my fault blogging in class while the lecturer's teaching because her lecture is really BORING!!! Well, I'll try not to do this again, maybe I should try reading from the textbook by myself instead of listening to her lecture next time.

4 comments:

  1. I wish we had internet access during lessons in secondary school!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 上课上网,厉害!!
    我们这里,社科 + 国文 = 自修*2。
    不过我们不能上网。

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I wasn't using my laptop during bio lesson, I wrote this down on a piece of paper. However, I was playing facebook games during the Pengajian Malaysia lesson, he allowed us to do so, haha.

    ReplyDelete