Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 8, 2010

SPM's Around the Corner~!!!

Yeah, right, as the title suggests, SPM is around the corner, in fact, it's only 15 days from now. Two more weeks to go, and I shall make my last struggle......

Well, time is surely running short. However, I won't give in that easily and I'll carry on my preparation for every single subject, Sejarah excluded of course. You see, I don't really have time for this crap - Sejarah, so I might as well give up on this subject. To me, Pendidikan Moral seems to be a much considerable choice to give a shot as all I have to do is memorize four pages of notes which consist of 32 moral values (nilai murni). Compared to 2 huge and thick Sejarah textbooks, isn't that a bit more reasonable?

The subject which worries me the most is Bahasa Malaysia, because if I fail this subject, I'm screwed, literally. Bahasa Cina is also another great challenge for me, as I've only scored a B+ in the trial exam, and I heard it isn't easy to score an A in the actual SPM.

I hope I could get at least 7-8 A's in the upcoming SPM. I'm gonna go out all for it, as SPM is a prominent exam in Malaysia which all of us will only sit for once in a life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment