Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Last Day for Chemistry Tuition

Today's the last day for Chemistry tuition in Alpha Zone. I've been in the class for 3 months now. I first attended the tuition since the beginning of September, which was when the SPM trial had ended.

Well, the teacher's good and he teaches fairly well, a great teacher indeed. Everytime we'll be discussing the trial papers and he'll be explaining and telling us things which we need to pay extra attention to. I've completed quite a number of trial papers from many different states and that'll certainly make me more confident when I sit for the upcoming SPM.

There are only a few more lessons left for Add-maths and Physics, and then BOOM, there's SPM. No more tuition, no more TV, no more Facebook or whatsoever.

13 days before SPM.

Night, guys or bros or anybody who is reading or who will be reading my current post.

No comments:

Post a Comment