Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 30, 2010

SPM Trial Exam

For every 17-year-old student in Malaysia, with no doubt, SPM is one of the most important event of the year. Okay, maybe not ALL of them, but at least for those who care about their future and for those who want to get on in life, it is extremely essential. Well, at least that is what I think.

As a non-government school student, SPM is as important to me as it is to any of my friends from other government schools. The way my school treats SPM really annoys me, they take it too lightly, as if the only thing important to them is the Senior 3 UEC, other than that, everything is garbage.

SPM trial starts on this Saturday, and I hope I could get some good results, so that I could get out of this living hell asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment