Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 11, 2010

THE WORLD CUP FINALS

The Fifa World Cup 2010 is about to come to an end.

Today is the grand final - Spain against Holland. Some of my friends who are die-hard football supporters decided to stay up for the greatest match of the year. After much consideration, I made my decision, which is to sleep earlier and then wake up at 2.30 in the morning for the match. After all, it's the world cup final!

The last Fifa world cup was held on year 2006, hosted by Germany. Before that was the Fifa world cup 2002 hosted by Japan and Korea, and I was only a 9-year-old kid then, and knew nothing about football......

Okay now, it's almost 12 o'clock, time to get some sleep, and I'm going to put 3 alarms around my bed. My iPhone alarm on my left, my second phone alarm on my right, and my alarm clock behind my pillow. Sounds funny, huh? I don't care. Waking up at 2.30 is of utmost priority right now. Haha.

One more thing I'd like to do.

shouting: SPAIN!!!!! SURE WIN!!!!

Okay, now, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment