Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Short-Listed

It was about 10.30pm when I reached my house. Having spent 2 hours in the tuition class, I felt exhausted. Before going to bed, I logged on my facebook account and started giving comments on my friend's post, about how we'd like to deep fry Paul the freakin Octopus who made England and Argentina lose in the Fifa 2010 top 16 and quarter finals respectively.

Just as I was about to turn off my computer, I thought of opening my MSN mail-box to check whether there were any special or unusual mails other than the "facebook notification" junks.

As I expected, I saw a whole bunch of junk mails, but, all but one was different. The sender was from Sunway University College. "OMG!", I told myself when I finished reading the first line of the content of the mail.

"Congratulations! Your entry is one of our 10 shortlisted entries in the run for the iPod Touch and RM800!" It read.


I was really excited. After spending so much time to compose a "masterpiece" essay, not to mention the "decorating part" of my blog post, it was proven that my efforts were not wasted.

As I said in my contest submission blog post, the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. My recent "dream" is to win the blogging contest, and now I'm one of the 10 shortlisted bloggers, once again, it's proven that the quote above is definitely right!

No comments:

Post a Comment